Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Augmented Earth

I think I'm one of those people who isn't really thrown off by surveillance. I know I'm on video. I know there are hundreds of photos of me on the internet. It doesn't really bother me. I'm not trying to be president. And if someone IS trying to be president, then maybe they shouldn't be doing things that they really don't want caught on camera. Surveillance is not the issue here. Yes, everyone has the right to privacy, but nothing you do in public (save maybe going to the restroom and changing in a dressing room) is really all that private. The issue here is how the government uses this technology.

This is what terrifies ME.



Look at their logo!!!!! What the fuck?! Is that the All Seeing Eye?!

Terrifying.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Yeah that logo is way TOO big brother for my taste and I am of the school of open source information but this makes me weary...

    ReplyDelete